Looking for a low sugar sweet, a gluten-free indulgence or simply just some yummy chocolate chip cookies? This is the simple and delicious recipe you've been searching for.
This recipe uses our Cocoa Mojo powder, a low glycemic, vegan and gluten free coco powder infused with organic mushroom extracts designed to provide health benefits, boost immunity, and taste delicious.
*Recipe makes about 2 dozen cookies
- 1 Cup Organic Spelt Flour
- 1 Cup Organic Oat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Mojo
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Organic Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Double-strength Vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons of Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Agave Syrup
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Oil (Room Temp)
- 1 Cup Grain-Sweetened Chocolate Chips
*This recipe is not 100% vegan, but the ingredients can be easily interchanged to adhere to any dietary guidelines!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Do NOT grease cookie sheet (use a stainless-steel cookie sheet). You can put parchment paper on it if you like.
- Combine all ingredients in the order given in a glass or stainless-steel bowl (do not use plastic).
- Mix until well blended.
- Place cookie dough in refrigerator for 15 minutes. It should partly solidify.
- Spoon refrigerated dough, about 1 tablespoon size onto cookie sheet leaving enough room between spoonfuls as the cookies will spread.
- Bake for 12 minutes - remove from oven but leave on cookie sheet for 2 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet and place on cooling rack.
Then enjoy these delicious, healthy, and super chocolate chip COCOA MOJO cookies!