Reishi Hibiscus Popsicle Recipe:
Prep: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes or until frozen*
Servings: 4 servings
You Will Need:
Ice Cube Tray or Mini Dixie Cups
Popsicle sticks or Spoons
1 Cup brewed Reishi Coffee
1 Tbsp Coconut Milk Powder
1 Dropperful Hibiscus Extract Tincture
- Add all the ingredients together into a shaker bottle
- Shake until Coconut Milk Powder clumps dissolve.
- Pour into desired mini cups or ice tray
- Place sticks in pops and saran wrap over them
- Freeze until frozen solid and enjoy!
Fun Tip: Add dried roses for extra flavor and appearance!
Share your creations of this recipe and any other recipes you may have created using our Enerfood! Tag us on social media @enerhealth_botanicals